We were so inundated with this rhetorical garbage during the campaign of how terrible America's standing in the world was. (Which was farcical all along given the landslide sea change that had happened in Britain, Germany, and France during the Bush years moving from strongly anti-U.S. incumbencies to prime ministers who were strongly pro-American.)
But let's keep track of President I'm-better-than-everyone-else Obama:
1. Goes to Cairo and gives a speech equating Islamic values to American values
2. Offends our British allies by giving tasteless gifts to the Queen (an iPod of his own speeches), the Prime Minister (a set of DVD's literally purchased from the White House gift shop of 25 American movies... in the wrong format to even be played in Britain... and the British people by returning the bust of Winston Churchill that they had given us in the aftermath of 9.11.
3. Glad hands Hugo Chavez at a South American summit and accepts a gift from him.
4. Sides with Castro and Chavez against the people of Honduras as the tiny nation's government attempted to enforce Constitutional law against a President who was attempting to become a dictator.
5. Kicks Israel in the teeth... several times.
6. Bows to the Saudi King.
7. Bows to the Japanese Emperor.
8. Bows to the Chinese Premiere.
9. Makes repeated concessions to Iran.
10. Offends Germany in not going to the anniversary of the felling of the Berlin wall... ironically a place he stopped to campaign from.
11. Takes so long to decide what to do in Afghanistan that our allies who desperately needed our leadership to remain strong are now fighting PR battles back in their homeland
just to be able to continue to stand with us...
Barack Obama suffers an enormous deficit of clarity, and its getting ugly...
Track KMC 24/7