Wednesday, December 06, 2006
According to Fox News Mary Cheney, the 37 year old daughter of Vice President Cheney is pregnant. She and the woman she lives with and engages in sexual behavior with - Heather Poe - are ecstatic at the news.
This development prompted some important questions...
1. How did the exclusive sexual union of these two women bring about this conception?
2. What does it mean, from a biological nature to realize that a man WAS in fact necessary for this conception to take place?
3. What does it mean to the supposed "intimacy" that "two people share" which was intended by the Creator to be a function that creates life, to be forced to include a third party?
4. Doesn't it make a rather strong statement that biologically speaking, the sexual union these two women share - is in fact, scientifically speaking - inadequate?
5. Is it healthy for a society to celebrate inadequate sexual unions that lead to everything except what it was designed to be?
6. Knowing from scientific data that children excel best when given the full and natural parental structure of one mother and one father, is it moral to bring a child into such a scenario - purposefully, simply to stroke one's own desire to have a child - sort of like a new handbag, or pair of shoes?
Would love to know your responses to these five in that order in the comment section below... (Most likely I will report your responses on my show.)